Every Content Marketing “How to” You Could Want in One Place
Chances are, you have tons of great ideas for content marketing in 2017. Conceptualizing your brand or visualizing where you’d like to take your business is not necessarily the problem. In your head, you’re imagining sprawling social media campaigns destined to drive engagement. You’re picturing a sleek Web design that’s perfect for capturing leads. You’re envisioning an impressive archive of white papers and case studies that speak to your thought leadership and reputability. In your head, you’ve published dozens of blogs that are custom-tailored to your target audience.
The challenge is not what you will accomplish, but how. What do you need to do to bring your amazing ideas to life? You’ll need to put in hard work to do so (I recommend partnering with a professional for the best results). In the meantime, if you’re stumped by the “how” of content marketing and need to get your wheels turning, here’s a list of my top 10 “how to” blog posts from 2016. These are my most read, engaged and shared posts throughout the year:
- A Fast and Easy Way to Create Your Target Audience
- Make the Most of Facebook by Using These New Features
- The Easy Way to Get Started with eNewsletters
- What’s New with Instagram: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Repurpose Content and Maximize Your Marketing Budget
- How to Use LinkedIn for Content Marketing Success
- How to Master the Content Quickie
- Case Studies and Whitepapers: Your Two Greatest Content Weapons
- Three Ways to Use Google Analytics to Your Advantage
- Three Questions to Ask When Building Your Brand Identity
…ready, set, read!